Thursday, October 06, 2011

What a summer!

Well I've had issues one after another! First the pump on the Jerry Rig II died 5 minutes into a new batch. The 24.5 gallon batch sat for over a month in the sealed processor and after replacing the pump had an incomplete reaction. Think I just have to re-titrate and do it again. Processor is loaded with another fresh 24.5 gallons and ready to brew again.

OH WAIT! Car problems! Had a shift linkage break on the shifter cable that only left me 3rd and 4th gear. Finally got that fix but know I have seals that have gone bad on my injection pump causing leaks and inability to start the Bug. With the help from the folks over at I have a seal kit on the way and plan on working on that this weekend.

OH...I forgot to mention I added a second processor that now enables me to process nearly 50-80 gallons at a time. Here's a picture of the addition.


Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this,
like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little
bit, but other than that, this is excellent
blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

My page - voyance Gratuite

Anonymous said...

I've learn a few good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you set to create this type of wonderful informative site.

My website :: Tennis 2013